Sunday, January 15, 2017

Prayerful Thoughts

Picture shots at the Notre-Dame Cathedral originally called Notre-Dame de Paris meaning "Our Lady of Paris". This is one of the finest examples of French Gothic architectural works during those times. It is also among the largest and most well-known churches in the world. I was so fascinated by the edifice’s sculptures and stained glass windows . It also reminds me of Quasimodo in the movie The Hunchback of Notre-Dam.

Uttered a prayer for a safe travel back home and be grateful enough for a blessing to visit this wonderful place. Prayed also for the souls of my parents wishing they're with me, especially my mother who also fond of travelling too.  Hopefully I can visit for a long stay so I can go back and hear mass someday.









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment